Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No Fate


You make your own fate - all of it, from the micro to the macro. You impel the visions created in your mind towards you.

The speed at which your reality is created is based on three things:

  1. how you feel
  2. how much you believe
  3. how much you can control your thoughts
If you can do these three things: feel great and amazing about yourself and your current  reality, believe deeply and passionately that your future has already arrived, and think only good thoughts, you will make all of your dreams come true at warp speed.

It happens to me all the time. Yesterday I decided I wanted something in my life that had eluded me up until now. It was based on a thought that my partner put but had never discussed with me. We talked. And so the the impulse to create this was born. But to bring this about we needed a certain person back in our life.

And it just came about. It came about because I felt good about it, I knew it would happen very soon and I controlled all my thinking to make it happen. So when that person connected with me, I wasn't surprised in the least. It wasn't that I "predicted" it, I just knew and believed that it was already a reality, and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment